Posted November 18, 2020
- All in-person Group Fitness classes will be suspended. We will continue to offer virtual classes. Sign up for virtual classes using MYiClub account
- Masks are required at ALL TIMES – including when working out. Mask must cover nose AND mouth. Only exception is when IN the pool - mask required on pool deck.
- Showers / saunas / steam rooms are closed. Family changing rooms and restrooms will be open.
- Private / Semi-private Personal Training will continue as normal.
- Small Group Training and PIT classes will switch to open gym times. Sign up for open gym times using MYiClub account. Additional details about open gym times will be emailed directly to current participants.
- Pilates Equipment classes will be limited to semi-private members. Sign up using MYiClub account.
- Strong Studio, MPR, and Spin studio will be left open for members. Limit 10 people in studios at a time.
- Basketball and volleyball games not allowed. Individual shooting & skill work is permitted.
- Racquetball and pickleball courts will remain open. Reservations required using MYiClub account.
- All other areas remain open, including lap swimming and pools (reservations required using MYiClub account), general gym access and private swim lessons.
- Childcare will remain open. Children over the age of 2 are required to wear masks. Reservations are NOT required.
- Karate will resume but will be virtual. Instructors will communicate with these members.
- Guests are still permitted, but restricted to general access only.
- We do not know how long these changes will be in effect. Updates will be provided as we know more.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help accessing your MYiClub account.
Exercise is Medicine!
“It has become abundantly clear that the safety measures gyms, sports clubs and boutique fitness centers have in place are not only incredibly effective at keeping their membership safe but also curbing any potential spread of COVID-19 during a time when we all need access to exercise facilities to stay healthy.” – Blair McHaney
“The data shows that, with proper sanitization protocols in place, people can safely return to their workout routines. Working out has never been more important to help boost immunity and improve mental health. It’s time to acknowledge that gyms are safe.” – Brent Darden
In ongoing efforts to protect our members and staff during the pandemic, we have updated our COVID-19 policy. This policy highlights the steps we are taking to the ensure the safety of all.
Safety and Sanitizing Protocols
- We have increased the number of hand sanitizers units throughout the gyms.
- We have added more gym wipe canisters (anti-bacterial/virus wipes) and made them available everywhere.
- We have added an Electrostatic Surface Cleaner to kill germs. We spray on all gym equipment and facility surfaces daily.
- All staff are taking their temperature and signing off that they are symptom free and have not been exposed to anyone with symptoms.
- Staff are required to notify their supervisor in the event of a potential exposure, symptoms or positive test.
- Members and staff will be immediately notified in the event of a positive COVID case.
- The clubs will be closed for 24 hours for cleaning and those in direct contact with the positive case will be notified.
- Staff are required to follow strict quarantine protocols to proactively lower the chance of exposure to employees and members.
Your Role as a Member
- To ensure the safety of our staff and limit the potential exposure of COVID, please note that at this time we are requiring members to wear a mask (when not actively working out) within 6 feet of a staff member. Masks are not required when actively working out or when practicing safe social distancing.
- Please stay home if you have a temperature, a cough or are not feeling well – we are all in this together and need to protect each other.
- Please wear your workout clothes to the gym so we can reduce traffic in the locker rooms.
- Please thoroughly wipe down each piece of equipment you use. Individual spray bottles of disinfectant and cleaning towels will be available for members.
- Practice physical distancing – 6 feet apart.
- Check-in using touchless barcode scanner to be admitted into the club.
- Check-in at the Front Desk is required for all classes and training sessions. Please arrive early to allow time for us to check-in all members prior to the start of class.
- To reduce congestion at the front desk, please contact us via email, phone or appointment for non-emergency membership and account inquiries.
- Locker rooms and showers are open.
- Childcare is open. Reservations are required using MYiClub Online.
- Basketball courts will be open for individual shooting but all game play is suspended. 6-foot social distance required.
- Volleyball, Badminton and Pickleball Courts will be available for singles matches or individual play only.
- Racquetball Courts, Party Room, and Community Room will NOT be available until social distancing guidelines are lifted further.
- The saunas & steam rooms are closed.
- Weight equipment will be spread apart and only every other piece of cardio equipment will be open for use to encourage physical distancing.
- Guests will NOT be allowed until operating at full capacity without mandated restrictions.
Group Fitness, SGT, PIT, Pilates Equipment and Karate:
- Social distancing restrictions apply to class capacities. Members must register in advance for group fitness and training using MYiClub Online.
1-on-1 and Semi-Private Personal Training:
- Private sessions for personal training will continue to operate with recommended social distancing measures in place.
- Lap Lane and Family Swimming: Swim time will be available during club hours by advanced registration only. Reserve lane / pool time using MYiClub Online.
Click here for Lane / Pool Reservations Policy.
We are committed to offering the best member experience and safe spaces. Please note that as we adapt during this pandemic some services and offerings may be restricted or canceled to promote safety.