Summer Day Camp
Welcome to Four Seasons Summer Day Camp!
June 2 – August 14, 2020 (tentative 2020 dates - based on Unit 5 schedule)
11 weeks total
NEW! Past Participants who refer a friend will receive one week FREE upon friend's enrollment!
Early Registration for Past Participants:
April 8 - 12 • 8am • In person at FSI ONLY
Open Registration for Members & Non-members
April 13 until filled • 8am
Members: Online using your child’s myiclub account
Non-members: In person at FSI ONLY
- $150/week for full 11-week program
- $175 for desired weeks (weeks must be scheduled upon registration)
- $350 for 10-day package (days must be scheduled upon registration)
- $50 activation fee for non-members
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:30AM-6:00PM
- Camper drop off is between 6:30AM – 8:30AM during morning free time. From 8:30AM – 3:30PM, time is spent at Four Seasons I, including lunch. Camper pickup is between 4:00PM - 6:00PM.
- Age Groups- Grades K-8. Please register based on the grade your child is entering in the Fall.
- Activities include swimming, group activities, arts and crafts, one weekly field trip and much more! Group Fitness classes, The PIT, and swimming lessons will be available for an additional fee.
- Camp will provide a daily snack for all campers
- Campers must bring a sack lunch and drink every day
- FS Summer Camp t-shirt will be given to all campers
- A schedule will be available every Friday afternoon outlining the upcoming week's daily activities. Schedules can be found on the Brightwheel App.
- Registration is final, no refunds given unless approved by the Aquatics & Recreation Manager.