Summer Day Camp
Welcome to Four Seasons Summer Day Camp!
Registration for Summer Camp has been postponed until further notice. However, if you are interested in enrolling your child for this summer please submit the 2020 Summer Day Camp Interest form.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:30 AM-6:00 PM
- Camper drop off is between 6:30 AM – 8:30 AM during morning free time. From 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM, time is spent at Four Seasons I, including lunch. Camper pickup is between 4:00PM - 6:00PM.
- Age Groups- Grades K-8. Please register based on the grade your child is entering in the Fall.
- Activities include swimming, group activities, arts and crafts, one weekly field trip and much more! Group Fitness classes, The PIT, and swimming lessons will be available for an additional fee.
- Camp will provide a daily snack for all campers
- Campers must bring a sack lunch and drink every day
- FS Summer Camp t-shirt will be given to all campers
- A schedule will be available every Friday afternoon outlining the upcoming week's daily activities. Schedules can be found on the Brightwheel App.
- Registration is final, no refunds given unless approved by the Aquatics & Recreation Mana
- Questions about Summer Day Camp? Contact Aquatics & Recreation Manager, Samantha Nelson, at Samantha@4seasons-club.com