Summer Day Camp
Registration Opens: Wednesday, April 3 at 8am
(open until filled)
Introducing our NEW Summer Day Camp for 2019!
When: June 3 – August 14 (11 weeks total, No Camp July 4)
Where: Four Seasons I
Age Groups: Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8
(Must register for the grade child(ren) will enter into Fall 2019)
- This program is offered to Four Seasons members ONLY.
- Registration will be done ONLINE ONLY. Parents must register under the child’s myiclub account. If you’re registering multiple campers, you must login to each child’s account.
- Successful online registration guarantees a spot in the program for the entire summer.
- After registering online, you must come into FSI by April 30 to set-up your monthly payment plan. Failure to set up payment plan by April 30 may result in loss of enrollment.
- Enrollment commits you to the entire 11-week session, 5 days a week. Rates will not be prorated based on absence and/or vacation. Cost of the program will not be affected by attendance.
- Members will make a $150 deposit when they register online, which will be applied to Week 1. The remaining 10 weeks is broken up into 4 payments. The first payment will be collected by April 30, and the remaining payments will be automatically charged to your account.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:30AM-6:00PM
- Camper drop off is between 6:30AM – 8:30AM during morning free time. From 8:30AM – 3:30PM, time is spent at Four Seasons I, including lunch. Camper pickup is between 4:00PM - 6:00PM.
- Activities will include swimming, group activities, arts and crafts, one weekly field trip and much more! Group Fitness classes, The PIT, and swimming lessons will be available for an additional fee.
- Camp will provide a daily snack for all campers
- Campers must bring a sack lunch and drink every day
- FS Summer Camp t-shirt will be given to all campers
- A schedule will be available every Friday afternoon outlining the upcoming week's daily activities. Schedules will be found at the Front Desk at FSI or on the Brightwheel App.