Summer Day Camp
Now Open to the Public! Weekly Rates Available!
Introducing our NEW Summer Day Camp for 2019!
When: June 3 – August 14 (11 weeks total, No Camp July 4 & 5)
Where: Four Seasons I
Age Groups: Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8
(Must register for the grade child(ren) will enter into Fall 2019)
- Register at the Front Desk at Four Seasons I
- Members registering for full 11-week session may register online through Member Portal > myiclub
Four Seasons Member Rates:
Full 11-week session: $150/week
10-day package: $250 (available to members only)
Full 11-week session: $155/week
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:30AM-6:00PM
- Camper drop off is between 6:30AM – 8:30AM during morning free time. From 8:30AM – 3:30PM, time is spent at Four Seasons I, including lunch. Camper pickup is between 4:00PM - 6:00PM.
- Activities will include swimming, group activities, arts and crafts, one weekly field trip and much more! Group Fitness classes, The PIT, and swimming lessons will be available for an additional fee.
- Camp will provide a daily snack for all campers
- Campers must bring a sack lunch and drink every day
- FS Summer Camp t-shirt will be given to all campers
- A schedule will be available every Friday afternoon outlining the upcoming week's daily activities. Schedules will be found at the Front Desk at FSI or on the Brightwheel App.