UPDATED Lane / Family Swim Reservations Policy
- Member/family can only make 1 reservation per day. You may not make reservations for 2 or more pools on the same day. This allows us to serve as many members as possible. Please note that if you do not follow this policy, privileges maybe suspended.
- If thunder and lightning are present, Lifeguards will direct all members to clear all 3 pools as well as the pool deck. Pools will reopen 30 minutes after the thunder and lighting have ceased. Members who have a pool reservation during the storm will be cancelled and will not be re-scheduled.
- If the pool is closed during your reservation, we will do our best to communicate with you in advance. We will also do our best to re-schedule your reservation. Please note that this is not a guarantee.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, you can do so on your myiclub account. The system will allow you to cancel 24 hours in advance. If you miss this window of time, you must call the club. If you call the club 4 hours prior to your reservation start time, you will not be charged. Please call Four Seasons I at 309-663-2022 or email email@example.com
- No show fee is $25.
- Members must reserve a lap lane before using the pool. Members will have 45 minutes of pool time.
- Members can enroll in a reservation between 14 days of the reservation start time. This is to control the influx of members making reservations.
- Please refer to our existing pool rules policies as these have not changed.
- Lap swimmers can share a lane if they're in the same household.
Family Swim Time
- Members must reserve a Family Swim time before using the pool. Only a total of 5 people in your family can use this reservation, that includes the person making the reservation. Families will be able to swim in North Pool in the shallow area. Members will have 45 minutes of pool time.
- The Kiddie Pool is for children 6 and under only
- Do not leave your child alone
- Children must always be actively supervised by a parent or guardian in the baby pool area
- Please keep the gate closed
- No lifeguard on duty
- Members must reserve a Kiddie Pool time before using the pool. Members will have 45 minutes of pool time.