Making an Impact
Four Seasons encourages all staff and members to be actively engaged in our community. We strive to build a positive team and family atmosphere in our clubs as well as focusing on creating lasting connections among members.
2017 Upcoming Events
- Home Sweet Home Ministries Food Drive at Four Seasons: July1-31, Four Seasons will be collecting non-parishable food items at either club location in July. All items will be donated to Home Sweet Home Ministries.
- 1st Annual Glow-in-the-Dark Golf Tournament for The Baby Louise Bernadette Cole Foundation: July 15 from 5-11:30 pm at the Lakeside Country Club. Donate or register here.
- STROKER Golf Outing- McLean County Chamber of Commerce: Monday, July 24th from 11-7:30 pm, at the Crestwicke Country Club. Register at: to https://mcleancochamber.org/events/annual-events/stroker-golf-classic
- Walk With Me: A walk with Champions (with the Easter seals): Saturday, July 22nd from 8:30-11:30 am, at ISU’Hancock Stadium. Sign up: walkwithme.org/bloomington.
- 5 Khaos 5K Race: Saturday, August 19 from 9-11:30 am at Hunter Oaks Equestrian Trails in Carlock. The PIT is sponsoring the event and has provided an obstacle. To register visit: http://5khaos.org/2017-registration-open/
2017 Past Events
- Four Seasons Blood Drive: June 30 at 1 -5 pm at FSII in the Multi-purpose room. Members can register to give blood online or at the FSII front desk.
- Relay for Life: June 23 t0 June 24th (24 hr. overnight event) at Normal Community High School. JOIN or DONATE to Four Seasons' Relay for Life team: "Trans-4-mers" by clicking here: Relay For Life of McLean County
- St. Judes WERQ Charity Event: June 17 at 1 -2:15 pm at FSII. Join us for a charity WERQ class! This fierce dance fitness class has an extra bonus - giving proceeds to St. Jude! Click here for more details.
- Friends of Autism Place Fundraiser: June 17 at Gill Street from 9-11 am.
- Special Olympics of IL Summer Games: June 9– June 11, all-day at Redbird Arena. Click here for information on volunteering, event times, locations, and more!
- BC4C Family Color Run Challenge: June 10 from 8-12 pm at GE Union Park. Click the link to sign up: Dash Against Discrimination
- Spartan Race: June 11 in Richmond, IL. Join Four Season's team in a 5K with obstacles fit for a Spartan! Build relationships and connections while having a lot of fun! Sign up here. Email Holly Lohrstorfer for questions at Holly@4seasons-club.com
- MC Strong 5K Race: Saturday, April 22nd at The Corn Crib http://mcstrong.org/
- Battle 4 BloNo: Saturday, April 29th at FSII. A fun fitness based competition that benefits the Boys & Girls Club, Special Olympics and Humane Society. This Four Seasons community fitness competition is open to the public 16+. Click here to learn more.
2017 Corporate Wellness Events
- Town of Normal Offices, April 5th
- City of Bloomington Wellness Expo, April 28th
- Multi-Sport Expo, May 1st
- Hammit School Wellness Fair, May 2nd
- AFNI Wellness Fair, May 10th
- Community Cancer Center, May 11th
- AFNI Wellness Fair, May 11th
- State Farm Wellness Expo, May 15th
- Twin City Showcase, May 18th
- Ameren Il Operations Wellness Fair, July 14th