Making an Impact
Four Seasons encourages all staff and members to be actively engaged in our community. We strive to build a positive team and family atmosphere in our clubs as well as focusing on creating lasting connections among members.
2017 Upcoming Events
- Help people affected by Hurricane Harvey & Hurrican Irma by clicking the American Red Cross, Midwest Food Bank or Humane Society links below:
- Kickin' Back at the Crib: Friday, September 15, 10am – 8:30pm (approx.) at the Corn Crib. Kickin’ Back at the Crib is a 16-team single elimination Kickball Tournament to benefit McLean County nonprofit organizations. The tournament champions will receive $5,000 to be donated to a charitable organization. If we win we hope to donate to Easterseals! Come cheers us on. Click here to learn more.
- Four Seasons II Blood Drive: Friday, September 22, 1-5pm in the MPR. Members and staff can register to give blood online (redcrossblood.org) or at the FSII front desk. For members who would like to sign up at FSI, please call FSII to get them scheduled. We will just have one master schedule to avoid confusion. Anyone donating blood or platelets in September will receive a free haircut coupon from Sport Clips.
- World Wide Day of Play: Saturday, September 30, 11am-3pm in Uptown Normal. A street-fest full of playful activities. Bring your families. Stop by the Four Seasons tent & say help to our Aquatics Manager Sam Fleming & Aquatics Coordinator Sara Robson and their team.
- CommUniversity ISU Tailgate: Saturday, September 30, Redbird Zone ISU Hancock Stadium. Tailgating will take place from 3 – 6pm, with an ISU Football game to follow at 6:30pm. Walking Tacos, Chips & Salsa, Cookies, brownie, water, Gatorade, bags, yard jenga, and double ladder ball games will be provided. Please feel free to bring lawn chairs and coolers.
- American Heart Association Heart Walk: Sunday, October 1, 2-4pm on the ISU Quad. Volunteers needed to help with the Kids Heart Challenge obstacle course. If you are interested in walking click here to register.
2017 Past Events
- Home Sweet Home Ministries Food Drive at Four Seasons: July1-31, Four Seasons will be collecting non-parishable food items at either club location in July. All items will be donated to Home Sweet Home Ministries.
- 1st Annual Glow-in-the-Dark Golf Tournament for The Baby Louise Bernadette Cole Foundation: July 15 from 5-11:30 pm at the Lakeside Country Club. Donate or register here.
- STROKER Golf Outing- McLean County Chamber of Commerce: Monday, July 24th from 11-7:30 pm, at the Crestwicke Country Club. Register at: to https://mcleancochamber.org/events/annual-events/stroker-golf-classic
- Walk With Me: A walk with Champions (with the Easter seals): Saturday, July 22nd from 8:30-11:30 am, at ISU’Hancock Stadium. Sign up: walkwithme.org/bloomington.
- 5 Khaos 5K Race: Saturday, August 19 from 9-11:30 am at Hunter Oaks Equestrian Trails in Carlock. The PIT is sponsoring the event and has provided an obstacle. To register visit: http://5khaos.org/2017-registration-open/
- Four Seasons Blood Drive: June 30 at 1 -5 pm at FSII in the Multi-purpose room. Members can register to give blood online or at the FSII front desk.
- Relay for Life: June 23 t0 June 24th (24 hr. overnight event) at Normal Community High School. JOIN or DONATE to Four Seasons' Relay for Life team: "Trans-4-mers" by clicking here: Relay For Life of McLean County
- St. Judes WERQ Charity Event: June 17 at 1 -2:15 pm at FSII. Join us for a charity WERQ class! This fierce dance fitness class has an extra bonus - giving proceeds to St. Jude! Click here for more details.
- Friends of Autism Place Fundraiser: June 17 at Gill Street from 9-11 am.
- Special Olympics of IL Summer Games: June 9– June 11
- BC4C Family Color Run Challenge: June 10 from 8-12 pm at GE Union Park. Click the link to sign up: Dash Against Discrimination
- Spartan Race: June 11 in Richmond, IL. Join Four Season's team in a 5K with obstacles fit for a Spartan! Build relationships and connections while having a lot of fun! Sign up here. Email Holly Lohrstorfer for questions at Holly@4seasons-club.com
- MC Strong 5K Race: Saturday, April 22nd at The Corn Crib http://mcstrong.org/
- Battle 4 BloNo: Saturday, April 29th at FSII. A fun fitness based competition that benefits the Boys & Girls Club, Special Olympics and Humane Society. This Four Seasons community fitness competition is open to the public 16+. Click here to learn more.
2017 Corporate Wellness Events
- Town of Normal Offices, April 5th
- City of Bloomington Wellness Expo, April 28th
- Multi-Sport Expo, May 1st
- Hammit School Wellness Fair, May 2nd
- AFNI Wellness Fair, May 10th
- Community Cancer Center, May 11th
- AFNI Wellness Fair, May 11th
- State Farm Wellness Expo, May 15th
- Twin City Showcase, May 18th
- Ameren Il Operations Wellness Fair, July 14th