Roses are red, violets are blue. Valentine’s Day is coming… here are some gift ideas for you.
We know the go-to gifts this time of year include sweets, flowers, and jewelry, but if your Valentine is an avid gym-goer, why not skip the traditional box of chocolates, and instead opt for something a bit more in line with their healthy lifestyle? Here’s our roundup of 10 Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the fitness lover in your life.
- Heart Water Bottle: Send your partner to the gym with a reminder of your red hot love (while helping to protect the environment) with a reusable stainless steel red water bottle. Or skip the real blooms and opt for a flower-patterned one to keep the love alive.
- Apple Watch: If you’re not tracking your steps, did you even workout? Help your Valentine take their health and fitness monitoring to the next level with an Apple Watch. Automatic workout detection, activity sharing capabilities, electrical heart sensor… this baby has it all.
- Heart Print Athletic Leggings: We’re not sure how fun print leggings manage to make a workout even better, but they do. This silver heart foil printed pair is perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day you want to show her the love.
- Exercise Dice: Work up a sweat together with a pair of exercise dice. Take turns rolling the dice for each other and creating wild card challenges. Be sure to ask a Four Seasons Trainer for help on proper form if needed.
- Partner Yoga Mat: Before dinner for two, how about yoga for two? Give your #1 yogi a partner yoga mat and have fun recharging with your favorite poses.
- Foam Roller: Help your Valentine loosen tight muscles and relieve stress by giving a foam roller with illustrated instructions to help them roll like a pro … because a rolled out partner is a happy partner.
- Matching Gym Bags: With the dirty job of carting around sweaty clothes and shoes, a new bag is always a welcome gift for the frequent gym goer. And a pair of Four Seasons matching gym backpacks … what a wonderful way to say how much you care.
- Private Training for Two: Trying something new together at the gym is a great way to strengthen your bond and your body! Gift your sweetie an SLX Pilates Equipment Private session or Semi-Private Personal Training session for two. Instructors and Trainers will create an individualized workout based on each of your fitness goals.
- Couples Massage: All that working out might lead to some seriously sore muscles. Book a couples massage at a local day spa for a relaxing and intimate experience.
- Meal Delivery Service for Two: Heat things up in the kitchen by gifting your beau a healthy meal delivery subscription. Fresh ingredients and recipes delivered right to your door make meal planning easy, even on the busiest of days. Add some matching aprons and get cooking!
Happy Valentine’s Day from Four Seasons Health Club!