The cardiovascular equipment at both Four Seasons I & II offers a wide variety of pieces to help keep your motivation and interest at its peak during each workout. The cardio area at Four Seasons I has been updated with a clean, modern look to match the state-of-the-art equipment, and the spacious cardio area at Four Seasons II has streams of natural light to fuel your workout.
Our facilities feature:
- Precor Treadmills
- LifeFitness Treadmills (at Four Seasons II only), which include the new Discover Console Touch Screen display providing an exciting new experience to your workout!
- Technogym Treadmills (at Four Seasons II only), all are touch-screen state-of-the-art treads!
- Recumbent and Upright Bikes
- Elliptical Trainers
- Nautilus Step Mills
- Concept II Rower
- Keiser Spinning Bike
- Precor Adaptive Motion Trainer
- Four Seasons II also offers a multitude of Cybex Arc Trainers.
To boost your intense workout session, all cardio pieces have personal TVs with satellite radio options for your viewing or listening pleasure with 20 channels to choose from. In addition, our Treadmills, Ellipticals and Bikes all feature IPOD® integration and USB connectivity to save or download your workout and a virtual trainer. With a combined total from both facilities of 120 cardio pieces in over 7,900 sq ft, you are sure to get a satisfying workout!
Because Four Seasons Health Club is concerned with the health and well-being of all members and guests, disinfectant wipes are provided in the cardio areas at both locations and the trained staff cleans the equipment daily.
We are also pleased to announce the introduction of an updated cardio floor coming soon to Four Seasons II.
Click HERE for a full explanation of the Age Policies at both Facilities