All fitness classes on our Group Wellness Menu are INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP. You do not need to sign up, however a class ticket is required to participate. Class tickets are available at the Front Desk up to one hour prior to class start time. One ticket per member, please.
Reformer Pilates, Karate and Small Group Classes are paid programs and require pre-registration. Please call either facility for details.
As with all fitness classes, please remember the following in order to ensure the best possible workout and consideration of others:
- Itís important to be on time. The warm up is important to avoid injuries. If you have never taken a particular class before, please arrive early and speak to the class instructor for additional information.
- Be courteous to other members and share the space. Please do not crowd a person who has arrived in class before you.
- Please keep conversation to a minimum. If you need assistance, please approach and ask the instructor.
- Please refrain from bringing food into the Fitness Studios.
- Drinking water before, during and after the class is encouraged. Closed, unbreakable containers for water may be used. Drinking fountains are located outside each Studio at Four Seasons II, a drinking fountain inside the Spinning Room and also one in the Aerobic Studio at Four Seasons I.
- In fairness to other members, please do not reserve places for other members or guests.
- Please refrain from doing your own routine during a class. The experienced instructors will provide a challenging and fun workout.
- Comfortable, layered clothing is appropriate for all group exercise classes. Supportive athletic shoes must be worn in classes that require footwear.
- All members are strongly encouraged to have a complete physical examination by a physician prior to beginning any program of strenuous activity. Anyone with a known medical condition (including pregnancy) should consult their physician prior to registering for a class.
- Teenagers 13-15 may participate in fitness classes with an adult member 18 years or older at Four Seasons I. Those 16 and older may participate without an adult.
- Members must attend a Begin to Spin workshop prior to attending a Spinning class.
- Do not wear street shoes on the hardwood floor.
- Please bring a water bottle and towel to each class.
- No food is allowed and water must be in capped plastic bottles.
- Turn off your cell phones before entering the studio.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes late.