All fitness classes on our Group Wellness Menu are INCLUDED IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP. You do not need to sign up, however a class ticket is required to participate. Class tickets are available at the Front Desk up to one hour prior to class start time. Members may pick up tickets for a maximum of two back-to-back classes at one time. After completion of second class, members may request additional class tickets (again for a maximum of two back-to-back classes). You may not request tickets for other members. Only one ticket per member/per class, please.
Pilates Reformer, Karate and Small Group Training classes are paid programs and require pre-registration. Please call either facility for details.
As with all fitness classes, please remember the following in order to ensure the best possible workout and consideration of others:
- For your safety, and for consideration and courtesy to others, please do NOT enter the studio more than 5 minutes after class has started. Four Seasons reserves the right to enforce this policy at all times.
- It’s important to be on time. The warm up is important to avoid injuries. If you have never taken a particular class before, please arrive early and speak to the class instructor for additional information.
- Be courteous to other members and share the space. Please do not crowd a person who has arrived in class before you.
- Please keep conversation to a minimum. If you need assistance, please approach and ask the instructor.
- Please refrain from bringing food into the Fitness Studios.
- Drinking water before, during and after the class is encouraged. Closed, unbreakable containers for water may be used. Drinking fountains are located outside each Studio at Four Seasons II, a drinking fountain inside the Spinning Room and also one in the Aerobic Studio at Four Seasons I.
- In fairness to other members, please do not reserve places for other members or guests.
- Please refrain from doing your own routine during a class. The experienced instructors will provide a challenging and fun workout.
- Comfortable, layered clothing is appropriate for all group exercise classes. Supportive athletic shoes must be worn in classes that require footwear.
- All members are strongly encouraged to have a complete physical examination by a physician prior to beginning any program of strenuous activity. Anyone with a known medical condition (including pregnancy) should consult their physician prior to registering for a class.
- Teenagers 13-15 may participate in fitness classes with an adult member 18 years or older at Four Seasons I. Those 16 and older may participate without an adult.
- Members must attend a Begin to Spin workshop prior to attending a Spinning class.
- Do not wear street shoes on the hardwood floor.
- Please bring a water bottle and towel to each class.
- No food is allowed and water must be in capped plastic bottles.
- Turn off your cell phones before entering the studio.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes late.